Tennessee FBLA’s “Repeat Competitors” Rule
Repeat competitors are not permitted to compete in an event more than once at any RLC, SLC, or NLC unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- A competitor may compete in the same event when the event is modified.
- Note: If the only modification is a name change, competitors may not compete in the renamed event.
- One (1) competitor of the team may have competed in the same event at one (1) previous RLC, SLC, or NLC; however, they may not compete more than twice in the event at the regional, state, or national level.
- Competitors may compete in a chapter event more than once (American Enterprise Project, Community Service Project, and Partnership with Business Project).
- A competitor who competed as an individual entry in a team event at the regional, state, or national level may compete in the same event a second time as part of a team, but not a second time as an individual.
- Two (2) competitors of the team may have competed in this event at a previous RLC, SLC, or NLC; however, they may not compete more than twice at the regional, state, or national level.